Industrial Application of Gas Turbines Committee
A Symposium and Conference is held every two years.
- the next Symposium is scheduled for October 2013 in Banff Alberta
- Details to follow - inquiries may be directed to:
IAGT c/o Canavents, 1421 Nash Rd. Courtice ON L1E2J9
Contact: Tracy Soyka, Event Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Symposium combines informative technical papers and presentations on the critical issues for industrial gas turbine operations – both power generation and oil and gas applications. The Symposium also includes the Seminar Series for staff responsible for maintenance and operations of gas turbines.
Symposium presentations include:
- new gas turbine engines, technologies, and new cycles
- best maintenance practices
- applications of new technologies and field experience
- emissions technologies and regulations
The next gas turbine Seminar Series includes sessions on:
- Fuels, Combustion, and Emissions
- Cogeneration, Gasification, and Combined Cycles
- Reliability and Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry
The Symposium draws an international audience while providing a forum for issues of special concern for the Canadian gas turbine operating environment.